Thursday, July 9, 2009

RAPID PROTOTYPING

My final year project is related to this technology. I have to make a lot of research about this technology. Actually before i having a sweet holiday, i have already given a topic of final year project by my lecturer, Dr. Mustafa Ibrahim. But after two month i'm doing my research, i have to make a simple presentation in front of my lecturer, Dr Mustafa and his tutors, technician and students ; the result is i have to change a new topic because of my topic i too simple base on his perception. What can i say?. I have to accept it. So he give me new topic of research. My new topic also related to Rapid Prototyping. So start from now i have to make a new research about Rapid Prototyping and more focus in fit and form field.




3D Printer



MultiJet Modeling



Fused Deposition Modeling

No comments:

Post a Comment